MEN'S LIGHTWEIGHT HIKER
● Rubber sole
● Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
● ADVANCED FOOTBED - Insite engineered footbed was created from 120,000 3D Foot scans, this delivers unmatched fit, form and comfort. Ax Suede top cover material provides 30% more grip, this reduces foot slip and fatigue. This is especially important when hiking as slippage can lead to blisters and increased discomfort on the trail. Two different layers of foam provide unique compression and rebound abilities that help prevent fatigue and keep you comfortable during prolonged wear and hikes
● FASTDRY TECHNOLOGY - Keeping your feet comfortable and dry on the trail or during the day is extremely important. FastDry Technology helps wick away moisture, keeping your feet cool and dry during prolonged use
● ELECTRICAL PROTECTION - Protection on the job is important, these boots offer secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Meets ASTM 2413-11 EH
● CHEMICAL AND ABRASION RESISTANT - What good is a boot if it can't withstand the environment you work in? This hiker was created to be oil resistant, chemical resistant, abrasion resistant, heat resistant and slip resistant. Offering you protection and performance
● QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Carhartt boots and shoes are made for the working individual, we know how important it is to have gear you can depend on. This hiking shoe is constructed with a "No sew" black nylon mesh and premium synthetic upper, cement constructed Carhartt rubber outsole with CMEVA midsole. PU strobel pad with dual foam Insite Technology footbed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.